Blue Economy & City PortsEnergy & Environment #Circular Economy, #City Ethics, #Collaboration, #Innovation Ecosystems
Lively panel discussion on how blue economy impacts port communities and society as a whole. How is the maritime industry working with Governments on the future of city ports?
- Igansi Ferrer, CEO at Seastainable Ventures
- Virginijus Sinkevičius, European Commissioner, for Environment, Oceans and Fisheries at European Commission
- Emma Cobos, Director of Innovation and Business Strategy at the Port of Barcelona
- Rafael Sardà, Senior Scientist of the Spanish National Research Council
- Paul Holthus, Founding President and CEO of the World Ocean Council
- Dr. Alberto Cappato, Secretary of the board of AIVP - The Worldwide Network of Port Cities
- Anna Majo, Director of Business Innovation & Blue Economy at Barcelona Activa
You can join this Online Side Event here.