Obtain a press pass to cover the show
If you are a journalist, photographer, TV cameraman or professional working for an online publication or press office of an institution or exhibitor company, the pass will allow you to access to the exhibition area and side events
Press registration for SCEWC is done onsite although we strongly recommend media representatives to send their credentials in advance via email. Onsite registration is done at the event's Press Registration Desk located in Fira de Barcelona's Gran Via Venue, during the opening hours of the trade show.
- An original letter signed and sealed by the editor or representative of the media organisation endorsing the applicant.
- Copies of or links to recent bylined articles.
Registered journalists will receive a Press Kit with all the relevant information about SCEWC 2016.
They will also have access to all conferences, side events and exhibition area, and access to the Press Room.
We strongly recommend journalists to send their Press ID scanned so that their press badges are ready upon their arrival at the Press Registration Desk of SCEWC.
English, Spanish & Catalan
SERVICES FOR REGISTERED PRESS IN THE PRESS CENTRE:
- Press kit and press releases
- Information about the exhibitors
- PC workstations for registered
- Wi-Fi and WLAN ports