The Mayor of London and London & Partners will have a major presence around our central theme of London: Data City.
- London will host two events on 15 November. Come and hear how London is making itself into a smart city from our smart government leaders. Listen and network with digital leaders from London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, and Amsterdam on how we grow our tech ecosystems.
- London's smart government leaders panel at the Mayor of London Stand: Join us at the Mayor of London's stand (Street D, Stand 450) on Tuesday 15 November from 14:30 – 15:10. Rajesh Agrawal, London's Deputy Mayor for Business will open showing how London's innovators create the smart technologies to meet the real-world challenges we face. The Deputy Mayor will then join a panel on how we use smart technologies and data to improve governance and increase access for Londoners to public services and information with Councillor Theo Blackwell, London Borough of Camden, and Councillor Denise Hyland, Leader of the Council, Royal Borough of Greenwich, chaired by Simon Giles, Global Lead for Intelligent Cities at Accenture.
- City2City Panel and Networking at the Agora: The networking event on Tuesday 15 November from 18:00 – 19:00 is being organised by the Mayor of London's promotional agency, London and Partners, with four major cities in Europe to exchange information about their startup ecosystems. We will have digital leaders from London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, and Amsterdam.
- Every day during the expo, we have a series of presentations at the Mayor of London's stand from the best in smart cities and data from London. Visit https://www.london.gov.uk/smart-london for a schedule of our sessions and briefings.
London's smart government leaders panel
- Rajesh Agrawal, London's Deputy Mayor for Business.
- Councillor Theo Blackwell, London Borough of Camden.
- Councillor Denise Hyland, Leader of the Council, Royal Borough of Greenwich.
- Simon Giles, Global Lead for Intelligent Cities, Accenture.
- Andrew Collinge, Assistant Director, Intelligence and Analysis, Greater London Authority.
- Claudia Pelzer, Smart City, Berlin Partner (to be confirmed).
- Ger Baron, Chief Technology Officer, Amsterdam (to be confirmed).
- Barcelona (to be confirmed)
- Karine Bidart, CEO, Paris&Co (to be confirmed)
Nov 15th 2016
From 14:30:00 to 19:00:00 CET (UTC+1)
Mayor of London Stand: Hall P2, Level 0, Street D, Stand 450 and the Agora.